Intimate Wedding at The Palms / Pamela & Maxime
The Palms, located in Uvero Alto, about 40’ away from the Punta Cana International Airport, is a private villa, perfect for intimate wedding celebrations in Punta Cana.
As photographers, we must say that every time we went there, we have been witness to truly great moments. We love the weddings at the resorts, but to be honest, we feel that a private wedding venue will always be a better option for a destination wedding in Punta Cana.
Also, beside having your wedding celebration there, you will also have a place for some holiday time with your friends and family, and personally, we know that was the main reason for Pamela & Maxime to choose this place for their wedding.
The villa has 14 suites with a very Caribbean style. 13 of them have an ocean view and one has a garden view. You and your guest will enjoy its large pool with a swim up bar. The beach is a little bit rough with some waves but the sand is white and the water turquoise most of the time.
Why should you consider this location for your wedding celebration?
1) The staff. All of them are super friendly! You and your loved ones will feel like home. Kelly is the onsite event planner but she works with the best vendors in the area, so you will be in good hands.
2) The architecture of the villa is pretty nice and it takes you into the lifestyle of the Dominican Republic with a lot of palm trees around and ocean view.
3) For the ceremonies, believe us, you will not need a super fancy decoration, the place on it is beautiful so an arch or wooden gazebo with a simple decoration will be enough.
4) The food! They can customize any option of food. They have their own chef and it has a spacious kitchen and bar. So you will not be disappointed with their menu options.
5) Spots for your wedding pictures. As photographers, we always find new spots for wedding pictures, especially with the soft light during the golden hour in the sunset. And if the weather permits, we can get some great images with our drone.
6) The most important thing to consider The Palms as your wedding venue: THERE ARE NO VENDOR FEES! So you can customize any item on your wedding planning and make it to work with your own budget. Also, you can hire your favorite vendors without extra costs.
Pamela & Maxime’s wedding
Even when their mother language is French, it wasn’t an obstacle to have a very good communication with Pamela & Maxime. They were plenty easy going since the first email. So easy to work with them on their wedding day.
We recommended them to have a relative to officiate their ceremony, and they did. It was pretty emotional! Especially, with the presence of their two beautiful daughters. We witnessed not only a couple getting married, but we also saw a celebration of love for the entire family.